Join Kays Theatre Group as we take you to the village of Loose Laderhosen…
In the hope that these may cure his wife of her illness, King Hans Neenzanbumpsadaisy steals flowers from the garden of the evil villainess, Mother Gothel. Sadly, the flowers could not save the Queen and in a cruel act of revenge for stealing the flowers, Mother Gothel snatches the one remaining precious jewel from the arms of the King – his daughter, Rapunzel.
Locked in a tower far away, Rapunzel spends the next 18 years waiting for her Prince Charming to come and rescue her and bring her safely back to the arms of her father.
Many have tried but failed in the quest to find her, until one day, the handsome Prince Stefan, a traveller from a distant village recalls the story he has heard of a beautiful young woman with long, golden hair and how she is being held captive by an evil enchantress.
With the help of Dame Polly Pumpernickel and her hapless friend, Philbert Pumpenstrudel, Stefan takes on the challenge of finding Rapunzel and bring her safely home.
Will they succeed or will Mother Gothel and her three henchmen put an end their heroic quest?
Will Rapunzel be reunited with her father and will she eventually be able to celebrate her 18th birthday in true Princess style?
This twist on a classic fairytale will have you laughing all the way through. Full of slapstick and true panto gags, it really is the best way to beat the post Christmas blues – Oh yes it is!
We look forward to seeing you at the Swan Theatre Worcester. Click on dates below or the link in top right corner or scan the QR code on the header image above to book tickets
- Thursday 25th January 7:15pm
- Friday 26th January 7:15pm
- Saturday 27th January 2:30pm SOLD OUT
- Saturday 27th January 7:15pm SOLD OUT
- Sunday 28th January 12:00pm SOLD OUT
- Sunday 28th January 4:30pm SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 30th January 7.15pm TICKETS AVAILABLE
- Wednesday 31st January 7.15pm TICKETS AVAILABLE
- Thursday 1st February 7:15pm LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
- Friday 2nd February 7:15pm SOLD OUT (INDIVIDUAL SINGLE SEATS)
- Saturday 3rd February 2:30pm SOLD OUT
- Saturday 3rd February 7:15pm SOLD OUT (INDIVIDUAL SINGLE SEATS)
- Sunday 4th February 12:00pm SOLD OUT (INDIVIDUAL SINGLE SEATS)
- Sunday 4th February 4:30pm SOLD OUT
TICKETS MAY STILL BE AVAILABKE ON SOLD OUT DAYS AS TICKETS MAY BE RETURNED BUT PLEASE LOOK T BOOKING ON DATES WHERE WE HAVE TICKETS AVAILABLE RATHER THAN BEING DISSAPOINTED.